Mini Excavator Rental Winston-Salem, NC
Myers Heavy Equipment Rental of Winston-Salem is the leading source of excavator rentals in the city and surrounding areas. Don’t hesitate to contact us when you need a small excavator rental.
What Can Mini Excavators Help With?
Mini excavators, compact excavators, or track hoes are small to medium landscaping, excavating, trenching, and drilling machines. They weigh between 3,000 and 18,000 pounds. These are versatile machines whose versatility is characterized by various attachment choices beyond a bucket and blade.
Similarly, the tiny excavator’s versatility allows it to move large amounts of soil and rocks. It is also ideal for:
- Excavation work: The tiny excavator can readily move soil and boulders, making it the perfect instrument for excavation. Additionally, mini excavators can level the earth after excavation to begin the next phase in the construction process.
- Demolition projects: If you need to demolish a building or structure during construction, the mini excavator is ideal for this work. Operators can use mini excavators to clear a passage or dig out the rubble from a demolition operation. It improves efficiency and saves time.
- Clearing routes: The mini excavator is ideal for clearing routes on your building site, making it easier for other tools to move around and do their tasks. In addition, this machine can clear paths on short notice or as required.
- Digging holes: Mini excavators can also dig holes or trenches on construction sites. It is great for drilling holes or channels on your construction site since it can readily move soil and rocks.
Our technicians will be ready to fulfill your requests quickly and effectively. You can hire mini excavators for a wide range of commercial and residential projects, including:
- Installing pools and hot tubs.
- Repairing sewer lines.
- Tree installation and removal.
- Demolishing small structures.
- Drilling for posts, drainage, or landscaping.
Cost Of Renting And Buying A Mini Excavator
You can hire compact micro excavators for $2,000 to $3,000 per month. Huge excavators weighing 20 to 40 tons cost $5,000 to $10,000 per month. On top of that, you may pay a delivery and pickup fee.
A new full-sized excavator can cost anywhere between $100,000 and $500,000. Mid-sized excavator weighing 15 to 20 tons (the most popular size) range from $100,000 to $200,000. And finally, large models weighing 30 to 40 tons are usually between $200,000 and $400,000.
Visit Myers Heavy Equipment Rental in Winston-Salem, NC.
We love our city and the many facts that make it a unique place. For example, did you know that it is home to the original Krispy Kreme Doughnut!
If you’re visiting Winston-Salem, NC, for the first time, we hope you’ll stay awhile and take advantage of the various outdoor spots. And, if you decide to settle down, we recommend our equipment rental services for new construction and renovation projects. Give us a call today for a fulfilling and affordable partnership.